• Tricia @ Simplicity In The South
    Thanks for putting all of the projects into a collection. I'm trying to convince my husband to build me a shed and I love the idea of using reclaimed wood.
  • Marty's Musings
    Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Your projects are simply amazing. You have a fabulous gift and I'm glad you share it with us!
  • Miriam I
    Miriam I New York, NY
    Donna, each and every one of these belongs in a magazine. I agree with Marty :)
  • Rachel @ The Olde Farmhouse...
    Reclaiming is awesome and you are queen of it! Love your projects!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Thanks guys! Never would I have dreamed of me being a builder once a upon a time. Best way to learn is through lots of trial, error and free wood. :)
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I always love looking at your junk Donna. ;^) I noticed you have a cat just like our Mollee cat. My grandson thought your kitty was our Mollee. He would like to know your kitties name please.
  • Patricia W
    Patricia W Eugene, OR
    Come on over Donna, you can start with all the 100 year old doors stored in our garage! LOL! Bummer Im in Oregon and so darn far! Your projects rock!
  • AJ Ogden
    AJ Ogden Floral Park, NY
    I loved everything!!!! <3 You're very talented!
  • Sheila Kay Bowling
    Sheila Kay Bowling Felicity, OH
    You made some wonderful things.......thank you for sharing them.......
  • Ilene
    Ilene Altamont, UT
    We must be "Sliver Sisters"....LOL I love reclaimed lumber also. But a sliver from reclaimed lumber hurts like no other...LOL Your projects are inspiring....especially love the tool box with the hand drill....so creative!!!
FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna