Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 03.20.14

When a RECLAIMED LUMBER addict can't stop building! (entire collection here)

It's true. I'm addicted to reclaimed lumber. I just love the look of it and what it can do. So I scooped up a collection of a few favourites, because, well, they all feel like my kids and you know how that goes. You love ALL your kids equal, right? Tutorials are all avail from the one link provided.

#Love2Repurpose

#Recycle

To see more: http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2012/06/pallet-and-reclaimed-wood-projects-lots.html

8 Comments Displaying 8 of 8 comments
  • Thanks for putting all of the projects into a collection. I'm trying to convince my husband to build me a shed and I love the idea of using reclaimed wood.
  • Marty's Musings Greensboro, NC
    Your projects are simply amazing. You have a fabulous gift and I'm glad you share it with us!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Donna, each and every one of these belongs in a magazine. I agree with Marty :)
  • Reclaiming is awesome and you are queen of it! Love your projects!
  • Thanks guys! Never would I have dreamed of me being a builder once a upon a time. Best way to learn is through lots of trial, error and free wood. :)
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I always love looking at your junk Donna. ;^) I noticed you have a cat just like our Mollee cat. My grandson thought your kitty was our Mollee. He would like to know your kitties name please.
  • Patricia W Eugene, OR
    Come on over Donna, you can start with all the 100 year old doors stored in our garage! LOL! Bummer Im in Oregon and so darn far! Your projects rock!
  • AJ Ogden Floral Park, NY
    I loved everything!!!! <3 You're very talented!