Making a Book Page Flower

Crafts 08.14.15
Buy an old book from the thrift store cut out 3 sizes of petals from your pages. Use a small piece of cardstock as your back, hot glue large petals around first then fill in with smaller petals and a paper clip as your hook. Easy Peasy!!
#DebbieDoos #DIY #Crafts
Time: 1 Hour Cost: $1 Difficulty: Moderate
It really is that easy to make your own vintage book page flowers.
They can add depth and interest to any room.
As a curtain tie back.
To accentuate a birdcage, or even as a replacement for a bow on top of a present. I like to have them all over my home anytime of year.
Visit my blog to see ALL of my ideas for book page flowers.

To see more: http://meeganmakes.com/book-page-flower/

• Irene
    Irene Montclair, CA
    I'm sure that I couldn't bring myself to cut up one of my quilt books, Katherine T.

I've been quilting over 30 years. Now if I found a quilt book at the thrift store I might do it. It would sure be colorful

• What Meegan Makes
    What Meegan Makes Las Vegas, NV
    I only use books from the thrift store. The most I ever pay for them is $1. Irene, I think quilt books would make gorgeous flowers!!
  • Susan M
    Susan M San Bernardino, CA
    I AM GOING TO MAKE ONE OR TWO.
  • Turnstyle Vogue - Shari
    I love these. These would be great to add some decorative whimsy in my retail space!
  • Dara Lushine
    Dara Lushine San Diego, CA
    this would be sooo sweet to make as a romantic little gift for a girlfriend or boyfriend. Get an old cheesy romance novel from a thrift store so the "petals" have words on them like "ill love you forever" or "kiss me now!!" hahaha <3 love it.
What Meegan Makes