Hometalk.com

Professional Pond Builders Perspective on a Backyard pond makeover in Before, During and After Process Photos

Almost every job we do, it is inevitable that the respective client says, "My gosh I did not know that there was this much involved in building a water feature?!" To me, that is a complement to the overall finished look and feel of a well built water feature, one that looks as easy to build as it does refined. Hopefully these process photos can help better enable a clients perspective through the eyes of a contractors process photos. If your a Do It Yourself, or a hiring a Professional Pond Builder, keep in mind the building process, as sometimes it can be enduring, but that eventually should lead to the end result, pure beauty and relaxation. Enjoy!
10 Comments Displaying 10 of 10 comments
  • Deck and Patio Company "O... Huntington Station, NY
    I noticed an area near the bottom of the pond with an opening, was that a fish cave?
  • Just add water Ankeny, IA
    looks awesome! how long is that stream?
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You really appreciate a pond more seeing how much work is involved.
  • Nice work!
  • Acorn Landscaping Rochester, NY
    Very nice!
  • Turpin Landscaping Inc Coatesville, PA
    This looks great!
  • The Fishman, LLC Birmingham, AL
    Yes Deck and Patio, that is a fish cave....we took a 36" ADS section of pipe and cut in half, put in place and veneered with stone.
  • The Fishman, LLC Birmingham, AL
    Just Add Water, the stream is approximately 40'.
  • The Fishman, LLC Birmingham, AL
    Douglas Hunt, you are correct....almost every build we do, the customer cannot believe how involved the process is. A properly built and aesthetically pleasing pond should look effortless, because the spaces between creativity and mechanics should be
  • Great transformation of that yard!
  • Likes

Jeanette S Rocky Mountain WaterScape Just add water Deck and Patio Company "Outdoor Living Experts"