crochet from plastic bags

Yes i crochet from plastic bags! great little car tote i think. Working on a bigger one now from white bags.
  • Mabeline
    Mabeline Patterson, CA
    Fellow hometalkers - google "Plarn" which is the term used for plastic yarn. Youtube also has instructional videos for making the plastic yarn. Plarn crochet patterns can also be found on the web.
  • Carol Stork
    Carol Stork Troy, MO
    This is really cool. I don't know the first thing a bout crochet, but this makes me want to learn. Is this hard for a beginner?
    • Judy
      Judy Syracuse, IN
      Shirley Kalinosky Thanks for the site tip. The Girl Scouts earned their needlework badge. We also taught them to weave place mats out of dish clothes; embroidery and knit.
  • Kippie
    kippie Briceville, TN
    DONNA,YOU SHOULD SELL THE INSTUCTIONS!!!!!
  • Rosetta
    Rosetta Holdenville, OK
    I would love the instruction for this please....ark2rambler@yahoo.com
  • Shirley Kalinosky
    Shirley Kalinosky Philipsburg, PA
    That's wonderful that they received their badges. And you should check out my FB page where I post all of my crocheting I have made in the last 4-5 yrs. Hope to see you on the crochet site.
Donna C