Hometalk.com

15 Comments Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Douglas Hunt New Smyrna Beach, FL
    You really packed a lot in that space.
  • MaryAnn D Ocala, FL
    love this
  • Patricia S Madison, AL
    REALLY nice!!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Ashley, you did a great job at maximizing the storage in a standard closest. I'm obsessive about the use of space and I'm really impressed.
  • Ashley Meyer - Design Bui... West Sacramento, CA
    Thank you all so much! It really worked out amazingly!
  • Sara Harris Centralia, WA
    Where did you buy all the stuff for the closet?
  • Brooke N Lake Jackson, TX
    I still can't believe you built all this for only $50! Mind. Blown. It looks absolutely fabulous, can't wait to use your methods on my own closet!
    Sara Harris - the supplies were all purchased at Habitat for Humanity Restore. You can find more details on that, here: http://designbuildlove.co/50-handmade-closet...
    Brooke N - I'm seriously DYING to do my own closet now! Julia is still loving it. But, doing her's first, has given me even more ideas for ours!
  • Sara Harris Centralia, WA
    That's cool! We have one of those stores right down the street from us! Thanks for the info!
    Sara Harris glad i could help! :)
  • Lura Houston, TX
    Oh you already know how I feel about this project. AMAZING! It's me @ Domesticability from IG :)
    Thank you Lura ! :)
  • Jennifer Le Denney Columbus, GA
    I tried to pull up the page but it won't load :(
  • What are the dimensions of this closet? Just wondering to see if it could work for my 9x9 bedroom!