Hometalk.com

29 Comments Displaying 15 of 29 comments | See Previous
  • Carol C that is so cool - I think we need to get our pumpkins together for a play date! I'm going to share your little guy on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Eclecticallyvintag...
  • Laura Garcia Danville, CA
    So simple and so cute! My favorite kind of project!!
  • Carol C Mentor, OH
    Hey Eclectically Vintage - Thanks - I have a pumpkin fetish and use them to decorate when it isn't Halloween. Play date sounds good (ha)!
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    Thanks for this! I saved this because I have a bunch of these Dollar store pumpkins I bought on clearane last year knowing I could do something with them! Now I know what! I am going to start on one today and see what happens!
  • I'd love to see them Jeanette S !
  • Jeanette S Atlanta, GA
    If I get it done, I will post photos!
  • Loving it! So creative and such an improvement on the jack-o-lantern designs. This way, we can use the pumpkins well into fall, not just for Halloween. Thanks.
  • Shabby Paints Springfield, TN
    So glad you shared scored a box of sheet music yesterday for $2.00..I need lots of projects to use them all. :)
  • Ann Jehlik Fair Oaks, CA
    Fabulous idea!!!
  • Myrtle Beach Dawn Myrtle Beach, SC
    I like the pumpkin...
  • Bonnie Mc Clure, OH
    got a question--Could you paint the pumpkins with glow-in-the-dark paint to set on the patio and use as a planter during the day and a beautiful subtle light at night?
  • You could give it a try Bonnie ! I tried glow in the dark paint on black bats last year and they didn't glow very well so not sure how it would work on orange pumpkins but the idea sounds fabulous!
  • Lisa Gerke Grand Rapids, MI
    Great gift for a music( piano) teacher!
  • AMEI.
  • my pumpkin thanks everyone!