My Living Room

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is my Living Room, which recently got a makeover, thanks to Sherwin Williams. I'm so thrilled with the Charcoal Gray walls, so much better than the red that was there before. I have a before pic on my blog, if you want to see the total transformation.

To see more:

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hamtil Construction, Yes, I love the soothing quality of a good gray. I'm glad your bathroom turned out so well!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy - The Tea & Vinegar was introduced here on HT. Remember back on Facebook I told you there were tons of ideas on here!! Basically you cut pieces
  • Valerie H
    Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    I have summer pillows and winter pillows. So during the summer, it's a sisal rug and navy/yellow pillows. Winter is persian rug with navy/plum/moroccan type pillows. What kind of rug do you have in your living room?
  • Hamtil Construction LLC
    Hamtil Construction LLC Saint Louis, MO
    The pops of red look great in the room! We just painted our bathroom "Grey Squirrel".. not my 1st choice but I was pleasantly surprised how nice it turned out. Much like your space, sometimes grey is just right.
  • Ponds Inc. of Illinois, Jason Lenox
    Very nice Karen! Looks great!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Valerie H I just saw the pics of your rug, I think it's really lovely, and the pillows you chose are perfect with it!
  • Valerie H
    Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    Love it! I thought about going with pops of orangey red with my gray sofa, but we have a persian rug with lots of maroon, teal, navy and black. Now I wish I had!
  • Angela M
    Angela M Dublin, GA
    I LUVAH this...great job! Just lovely
  • Redfly Creations
    Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Oooh. Very beautiful!!!!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    @Susan S No the Horse print is new, it came from Lucketts, it has great look though! I'm curious about the tea and vinegar mix, that sounds cool!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - talk about the WOW factor!!! I don't usually gravitate to grey or charcoal colors but this is really stunning!! The horse picture on the wood board is perfect w/your colors & furniture!! Did you create an aged look w/the tea & vinegar mix for
Karen - The Graphics Fairy

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post