My Living Room

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
This is my Living Room, which recently got a makeover, thanks to Sherwin Williams. I'm so thrilled with the Charcoal Gray walls, so much better than the red that was there before. I have a before pic on my blog, if you want to see the total transformation.

To see more:

• Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hi Sue , It's called Gauntlet Gray, I loved it so much that I used it again in my new house!
  • Jimena
    Jimena Miami, FL
    Great job!! You are very talented!! I have dk grey couch and I'm looking for a color wall. Would you reverse this color combo? I was thinking white walls?? Maybe gold/ mahagony pillows?? Any suggestions ?? Thank you so much!!
  • Raedeana Halstead
    Raedeana Halstead Charleston, WV
    Karen. I love the color in the photo. You stated that you purchased the same. Does it look the same as the picture? The photograph above looks as if it has a lot of blue in it. The sample looks more like a grey green. Which is it more like when painted
  • Jo
    Jo Kirbyville, TX
    Where's the tutorial that led me to this link?
  • Carol
    Carol Baxter Springs, KS
    Is the horse a graphic available on 'the graphics fairy'? Would love to steal that idea! Love the room.
Karen - The Graphics Fairy

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post