Hometalk.com

home insperation 04.08.14

My Living Room

This is my Living Room, which recently got a makeover, thanks to Sherwin Williams. I'm so thrilled with the Charcoal Gray walls, so much better than the red that was there before. I have a before pic on my blog, if you want to see the total transformation. http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-...

To see more: http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-house-living-room.html

39 Comments Displaying 15 of 39 comments | See Previous
  • I didn't realize they were still doing that! I saw the first issue and I thought it was just a one time thing. Thanks so much for telling me Valerie, I will look for them. Yay!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy - I'm glad I got a notification on this post so I could find it again. I was thinking about you the other night and I realized when I mentioned something
  • Susan S No problem! Oddly enough, I someone missed that last comment from you completely, so I'm glad you pointed it out! I really appreciate the tip about the vinegar and tea!
  • Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy - LOL. Yeah, some things just slide right by us! The tea/vinegar thing is really interesting, fun and soooo easy!! It's amazing how it turns the wood that
  • Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    I just looked at your blog, Karen - The Graphics Fairy , and believe it or not, my husband and I have a secretary almost identical to yours. It belonged in his mother's family, and even
  • Susan S Yes, I saw it. It looks great! I'm going to have to give that a try for sure!
  • Valerie H Oh, that's funny! I don't think I've ever seen another one like it. Do you have a photo of it? I know from experience, that it can be a struggle to work those treasured family
  • Shannon Madigan Philadelphia, PA
    Love the pop of color against the gray and white. Gorgeous!
  • Thanks Shannon!!
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Your living room is absolutely stunning and I just love the color combinations! :-)
  • At The Picket Fence Thank you so much!!
  • Kristen @ The Modage Cott... Charlottesville, VA
    Woah - what a transformation. I love the two occasional chairs, and that horse wall art is adorable! Mind if I ask where you got it? And those walls in charcoal...oh, be still my heart. What a bold touch. Fabulous job!
  • Thank you so much Kristen @ The Modage Cottage !! The Horse Art came from my space at Lucketts (near Leesburg) , which I no longer have, now that I blog full time. The vendor is Peacock
    Karen, I'm a couple of hours from Lucketts and have been before - love it! The design house in particular is so incredibly inspiring. I've never heard of Peacock Park but am now quite the fan - and yes, I most definitely entered your giveaway :) Thanks!
  • Raffaela Ferrari-Romito Cincinnati, OH
    Your room is absolutely gorgeous! So much that I went out to Sherwin Williams and bought the same paint color. Your shop is too die for and can't wait to place my first order. Thank you for the inspiration!!!