Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

My Living Room

This is my Living Room, which recently got a makeover, thanks to Sherwin Williams. I'm so thrilled with the Charcoal Gray walls, so much better than the red that was there before. I have a before pic on my blog, if you want to see the total transformation. http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-...

To see more: http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-house-living-room.html

42 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 42 comments | See Previous
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy - LOL. Yeah, some things just slide right by us! The tea/vinegar thing is really interesting, fun and soooo easy!! It's amazing how it turns the
  • Valerie H
    Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    I just looked at your blog, Karen - The Graphics Fairy , and believe it or not, my husband and I have a secretary almost identical to yours. It belonged in his mother's
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Susan S Yes, I saw it. It looks great! I'm going to have to give that a try for sure!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Valerie H Oh, that's funny! I don't think I've ever seen another one like it. Do you have a photo of it? I know from experience, that it can be a struggle to work those treasured
  • Shannon Madigan
    Shannon Madigan Philadelphia, PA
    Love the pop of color against the gray and white. Gorgeous!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Thanks Shannon!!
  • At The Picket Fence
    At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Your living room is absolutely stunning and I just love the color combinations! :-)
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    At The Picket Fence Thank you so much!!
  • Kristen @ The Modage Cottage
    Kristen @ The Modage Cott... Charlottesville, VA
    Woah - what a transformation. I love the two occasional chairs, and that horse wall art is adorable! Mind if I ask where you got it? And those walls in charcoal...oh, be still my heart. What a bold touch. Fabulous job!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Thank you so much Kristen @ The Modage Cottage !! The Horse Art came from my space at Lucketts (near Leesburg) , which I no longer have, now that I blog full time. The vendor
  • Kristen @ The Modage Cottage
    Karen, I'm a couple of hours from Lucketts and have been before - love it! The design house in particular is so incredibly inspiring. I've never heard of Peacock Park but am now quite the fan - and yes, I most definitely entered your giveaway :) Thanks!
  • Raffaela Ferrari-Romito
    Raffaela Ferrari-Romito Cincinnati, OH
    Your room is absolutely gorgeous! So much that I went out to Sherwin Williams and bought the same paint color. Your shop is too die for and can't wait to place my first order. Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • Sue
    Sue Grapevine, TX
    Would you like to share the name of the charcoal color that you used from Sherwin Williams? I have been looking for that exact color!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hi Sue , It's called Gauntlet Gray, I loved it so much that I used it again in my new house!
  • Jimena
    Jimena Miami, FL
    Great job!! You are very talented!! I have dk grey couch and I'm looking for a color wall. Would you reverse this color combo? I was thinking white walls?? Maybe gold/ mahagony pillows?? Any suggestions ?? Thank you so much!!
Karen - The Graphics Fairy

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing