My Living Room

Decorating Ideas 02.01.16
This is my Living Room, which recently got a makeover, thanks to Sherwin Williams. I'm so thrilled with the Charcoal Gray walls, so much better than the red that was there before. I have a before pic on my blog, if you want to see the total transformation. http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-h...

To see more: http://www.graphicsfairy-diy.com/2012/10/my-house-living-room.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Hamtil Construction, Yes, I love the soothing quality of a good gray. I'm glad your bathroom turned out so well!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - The Graphics Fairy - The Tea & Vinegar was introduced here on HT. Remember back on Facebook I told you there were tons of ideas on here!! Basically you cut pieces
  • Valerie H
    Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    I have summer pillows and winter pillows. So during the summer, it's a sisal rug and navy/yellow pillows. Winter is persian rug with navy/plum/moroccan type pillows. What kind of rug do you have in your living room?
  • Hamtil Construction LLC
    Hamtil Construction LLC Saint Louis, MO
    The pops of red look great in the room! We just painted our bathroom "Grey Squirrel".. not my 1st choice but I was pleasantly surprised how nice it turned out. Much like your space, sometimes grey is just right.
  • Ponds Inc. of Illinois, Jason Lenox
    Very nice Karen! Looks great!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    Valerie H I just saw the pics of your rug, I think it's really lovely, and the pillows you chose are perfect with it!
  • Valerie H
    Valerie H East Hampton, NY
    Love it! I thought about going with pops of orangey red with my gray sofa, but we have a persian rug with lots of maroon, teal, navy and black. Now I wish I had!
  • Angela M
    Angela M Dublin, GA
    I LUVAH this...great job! Just lovely
  • Redfly Creations
    Redfly Creations Forney, TX
    Oooh. Very beautiful!!!!
  • Karen - The Graphics Fairy
    @Susan S No the Horse print is new, it came from Lucketts, it has great look though! I'm curious about the tea and vinegar mix, that sounds cool!
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA
    Karen - talk about the WOW factor!!! I don't usually gravitate to grey or charcoal colors but this is really stunning!! The horse picture on the wood board is perfect w/your colors & furniture!! Did you create an aged look w/the tea & vinegar mix for
Karen - The Graphics Fairy