Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.05.14

Can you decorate beautifully with truly thrifted items? Heck yes you can! http://wp.me/p2FeqP-o...

YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com partial living room reveal! Showing just some of the thrifted items in our makeover. Is it everyone's taste? Maybe not but it will show you that you can find your look for pennies on the dollar! You won't believe how thrifty you can make over your home. Use little or no money to get the look you want!
13 Comments Displaying 13 of 13 comments
  • Leslie D Las Vegas, NV
    My favorite way of decorating and remodeling! It's easier for us to point out things in our house that AREN'T from thrift stores/garage sales/habitat for humanity, etc., than to point out everything that is! Our friends tease us because so many people
  • Leslie D a decorator after my own heart! Kindred spirits! I love the warmth of an aged piece and the unique items that no one else has! Thanks! Rebecca
  • Beautiful space! Craigslist is a fabulous resource without a doubt.
  • I need to go thrifting with you - or Craigslisting! Those chairs rock - I'd have driving 8 hours to get those beauties!
  • Jennifer Watkins-Jones can't it be a neat way to make our homes so wonderful? I'm so glad you enjoy it as well! Thank you so much for commenting! I would love to hear about your deals!
  • Eclectically Vintage how could we do that when we would be duking it out trying to get the goodies first? ; ) You are right though.....many of the deals are worth the drive. So many times my
  • At The Picket Fence Florence, KY
    Everything looks just beautiful Rebecca! I am truly amazed at how you have transformed this room and now I know how dangerous it would be to go thrifting with you and Kelly. LOL! ~Vanessa
  • I love it, great job!
  • At The Picket Fence thank you Vanessa! Dangerous or fun? Now to using the miter saw and wainscoting! Eeeeek! Plus, I am so tired of the bright yellow. Grey? Beige? Missed seeing you
  • Melissa-TheHappierHomemaker Thank you!!!! Craiglist made the room easy! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Love, Me
  • Becky Blair, NE
    Beautifully done YATTM.com. The thing I love most about buying used is our home doesn't look like everyone elses.
  • Becky . I agree! I love the unique pieces I have and can't tell you how many times someone has picked up a piece or pointed at it wanting to know where I got it in hopes that they can get one too. Always fun to know it is unique and one-of-a-kind! : )
  • Kate F New Britain, CT
    love to thrift as well - love all that you've done.