Can you decorate beautifully with truly thrifted items? Heck yes you can! http://wp.me/p2FeqP-o...

YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com partial living room reveal! Showing just some of the thrifted items in our makeover. Is it everyone's taste? Maybe not but it will show you that you can find your look for pennies on the dollar! You won't believe how thrifty you can make over your home. Use little or no money to get the look you want!
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    At The Picket Fence thank you Vanessa! Dangerous or fun? Now to using the miter saw and wainscoting! Eeeeek! Plus, I am so tired of the bright yellow. Grey? Beige? Missed
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    Melissa-TheHappierHomemaker Thank you!!!! Craiglist made the room easy! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Love, Me
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Beautifully done YATTM.com. The thing I love most about buying used is our home doesn't look like everyone elses.
  • YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com
    Becky . I agree! I love the unique pieces I have and can't tell you how many times someone has picked up a piece or pointed at it wanting to know where I got it in hopes that they can get one too. Always fun to know it is unique and one-of-a-kind! : )
  • Kate F
    Kate F New Britain, CT
    love to thrift as well - love all that you've done.
  • Judy Adams
    Judy Adams West Richland, WA
    Fact is its addictive , I should know . Even my house was bought off CRAIGSLIST. A 1976 double wide, manufactured home for $2000.00 cash I had it move to my lot and started filling it up with treasures and useful items I found on Craig's List .Some of
  • Judy Adams
    Judy Adams West Richland, WA
    Just got the Tax accessors value for taxes for 2014 for my 1976 manufactured home I bought off Craigs list It is for $31,280 ,100% of retail market value. (see previous comment)
  • Bonny McDaniel
    Bonny McDaniel Paradise, CA
    I loved this post and the photos of a lovely room. My husband and I lived in our motor home for 12 years but, finally, decided to take advantage of all the foreclosed homes on the market and picked a cute two bedroom home. BIG problem...no furniture! So,
  • Alice G
    Alice G Palm City, FL
    Can you tell me where you got the beautiful drapes I love them
  • Susie
    Susie Raleigh, NC
    Lovely!
  • Lori
    Lori Canada
    I love your room. I use Kijiji to buy and sell in Canada. Half my house in done in wonderful finds. It's new to us, right.
  • Cher Kalil
    The room looks wonderful! I see so many people redecorating with sofa's and chairs from CL, but with bed bugs being a huge problem I fear introducing them through someone elses fabric furnishings. I stick to hard surfaced items to add punch to my home.
  • Dtuccillo
    BEAUTIFUL! I 2 am craigslist LOVER!
  • Rita Wozniak
    Rita Wozniak Sparrows Point, MD
    Look how pretty the blue and yellow compliment each other.. wish i could use white slp covers on my furniture. my guys would have it so dirty it would be in the wash more t han on the furniture..
  • LeeAnn Gerleman
    LeeAnn Gerleman Sheldon, IA
    I love this room. You and I have similar tastes except you have better couches and chairs (I have big dogs that love to sleep on anything). My living room includes my great great grandmothers' steamer trunk, My Mothers bureau from the 40s (redone), a
YouAreTalkingTooMuch.com