Rustic Glam Thanksgiving Table Setting | Hometalk
21K Views

Rustic Glam Thanksgiving Table Setting

Thanksgiving/Fall decor on Oct 30, 2015
21K Views
I love nature-inspired decorating, but I love touches of glam by adding silver or gold to mix it up a bit. Natural elements in tablescapes like cotton, pheasant feathers, walnuts, pinecones, and raffia add rusticity where gold goblets, chargers, and glittered napkin holders add the sparkle for a cozy, but sophisticated Thanksgiving feast!
  • rustic glam thanksgiving table setting, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday d cor, thanksgiving decorations

To see more: http://sophiasdecor.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-table-setting.html

Have Questions About This Post?

• Tamara
    Tamara Northbrook, IL

Ladies, you all have my sincere apologies. If I came off as rude or horrid, I do apologize. That was never my intent and I obviously became defensive over your criticism of my tone. While not all of Sophia's work is my taste, much of it is quite

• Donna R
    Donna R Lumberton, TX

@Tamara Goldstein, your apology is very nice and very sincere. If I came on too strong, I'm sorry for that too. It takes a lot for a person to apologize and I really admire you for doing so. Perhaps you are a perfectionist in your work and so you see

• Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA

@Tamara Goldstein - Well, now that we've all shown our "best sides" we can get on with being friends - or at least friendly!! I wholeheartedly agree w/Donna that it does indeed take a lot of courage for a person to apologize, but that also makes them

• Becky H
    Becky H Tampa, FL

I'm not fond of adversity or poor manners, and turkeys are certainly endangered this time of year. All sounds good to me; let's move forward and enjoy the site for it's creativeness.

• Kay Takash
    Kay Takash Western Springs, IL

This is beautiful and very inspiring and I think Tamara is really a bunch of college kids fooling around. Otherwise, who would ever hire someone like her tactlessness.

­