• Becky
    Becky Fombell, PA
    we have well water and have to get a new coffee pot every 8 months bc it clogs . Can i use this?
  • Mary Beth
    Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    For the coffee maker itself I would use Heinz cleaning vinegar in it to see if that gets it unclogged. You may need to use the vinegar several times. You could even try using a vinegar cleaning once a week to prevent it from getting clogged. Most manuals
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    Great tip! I also use vinegar and baking soda if I have enough at the moment. You may not believe this, but sometime if I have forgot to do my soaking of faucets and they are cloudy and company is coming, I just splash, spray or dribble some on and leave
    • Mary Beth
      Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
      HI Sheryll S ~ I just saw this question ~ sorry for not replying sooner. The $2.98 is the cost of a gallon of the cleaning vinegar.
  • Sheryll S
    Sheryll S Jacksonville, FL
    I messed up, I should have said I put a little bit of (NON bleach added) liquid laundry detergent (the cheapest) to my vinegar because it has the agents that make water wetter and keep it wet on your faucets longer & cleans better without reapplying as
  • Mary Beth
    Mary Beth Coraopolis, PA
    Hi, Sheryll S ~ that is $2.98 for the gallon size. : )
  • Rita Hlasney
    Rita Hlasney Shell Knob, MO
    There is a product called Iron Out...it is a powder and add as directed to white cotton towels and sheets etc.. I find that works for me. I have a top loading washing machine and you fill with water, add iron out ..start washing machine to agitate, then
  • Alexandra Arena
    Alexandra Arena Forest Hills, NY
    Great tip Mary Beth!
  • Gillian
    Gillian Ashburn, VA
    I've seen the cleaning vinegar at Walmart also!
  • Carol
    Carol Redwood, NY
    Can this be used on shower doors?
  • Missy Gillentine
    I have the same question as Carol
  • GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    What is the difference of cleaning vinegar to white vinegar?
  • GeeJudy
    GeeJudy Denver, CO
    I purchased a gallon of cleaning vinegar at Dollar Tree
  • Joan Gondeck
    Joan Gondeck Austin, TX
    I had water spots on a perfectly good faucet on my bathroom sink. I soaked paper towels in vinegar. It was a disaster in the morning. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do next.
    • Rita Hlasney
      Rita Hlasney Shell Knob, MO
      What do you mean by disaster ? Vinegar is for lime deposits, not water spots. Usually just a damp microfiber cloth and a little elbo grease will remove water spots.
  • Joan Gondeck
    Joan Gondeck Austin, TX
    I tried everything to get rid of the water spots, including what you mention. I know vinegar cleans everything. I think I may have to paint the faucet. It is too good to chuck..
  • Michelle Jarvis Ferraro
    Is the cleaning vinegar found in the cleaning section or next to all the other vinegars
Mary Beth