Hometalk.com

Decor Ideas 03.14.14

How to Make a Mason Jar Candle Holder

I LOVED Pottery Barn mason jar candle holders the moment I saw them. I decided to try to make my own.

Here's what I used: mason jar, wire, wire cutters and pliers. Twisting the wire took a little time, but it was so worth it! I LOVE them and I love to put seasonal items in them as well.

To see more: http://www.domestically-speaking.com/2010/03/mason-jar-candles.html

5 Comments Displaying 5 of 5 comments
  • Angela M Dublin, GA
    Great minds think alike! I've done something similar and have used them for sooo many things around the house, love yours!
  • Mary Lloyd Sears, MI
    In my experience, you've got to be careful burning candles or oil in these jars as to what is above them...you could catch that wooden peg on fire, for example. You should use only metal hooks, etc. to hang them from. Just a note of caution :) Love your
  • So sweet! It's as if the jar is holding hidden treasures from a special place. A nice way to remember!
  • Love this idea!!
  • What a classy look! I love that you can change the contents for seasonal decor!