Hometalk.com

Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home
DIY to Try 07.21.14

Tomato Cage Christmas Trees

You've seen those light up lawn ornaments at Christmas time....well you can make your own in minutes with just a few materials. These might not be as glamorous as twinkling grazing deer or waving Santa's, but these cute little tree's got a Dr. Suess-ness about them that'll add a touch of whimsy to your out door holiday decor. Here's a link to more holiday decorating idea's: http://www.sowanddipity.com/ #christmastree #christmasdecor #HolidayCheer #holidayhome
2 Comments Displaying 2 of 2 comments
  • Linnea Krones
    Linnea Krones Houston, TX
    I just saw a post here yesterday on these. Went to Fam$ to get some stuff to try it and they are using the cages for their displays as well. I think it is a great idea!
    This comment has been reported and is under admin review.
    This comment was hidden for violating Hometalk's guidelines.
  • Sow and Dipity
    So easy right? I did some up in another style....I'll post them later this week :)
Sow and Dipity

Join the home and garden knowledge hub. It's free & easy and only takes a second!