Hometalk.com

Anthropologie Knock-Off Tufted Wool Winter Wreath

The Anthropologie tufted wool wreath retails for $128 -- too pricey for my budget. So I used two skeins of wool on sale for 2 for $10 and a dollar store wreath form to make my own knock-off. You can see the full pom pom making tutorial on my blog post

To see more: http://www.itallstartedwithpaint.com/anthropologie-inspired-pom-pom-wreath/

14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • I really like it! I think I have some of this yarn in my stash. Very inspirational!
  • Thanks Ahna!
  • This is so lovely!! I adore the texture of it!
  • Julia @ Cuckoo4Design Northampton, PA
    Love this! This would look great in my house ;)
  • Julia @ Cuckoo4Design - it really would look great in your home (which, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous!). Karen - The Graphics Fairy - thanks so much!
  • I've seen a couple knock offs of this wreath but I love the color and texture of yours! plus the little bow at the bottom adds a sweet touch. :)
  • Julia @ Cuckoo4Design Northampton, PA
    Thank you so much :)
  • Kim S Charlotte, NC
    I like yours better than the original!
  • Trent-Tonya Sharp Franklinton, LA
    looks fun to make..great job
  • Kim S - awwww ... thank you so much for that!
  • Pieced Pastimes Kingston, NH
    Lovely!
  • Love those big, fluffy pom poms! I kind of want to bury my face in them. :)
  • Susan K Denver, CO
    I was reading your blog on the wreath and you said you wish Santa was real. Thats why you don't have any spirit. You have to believe. lol I know how you feel been the same here. Maybe some snow!!
  • Okay Susan K -- I'll start believing again! LOL!