Hometalk.com

22 Comments Displaying 15 of 22 comments | See Previous
  • It's really lovely and the colors are just gorgeous!
  • Thanks everyone! Elissa C, I wish I could help you with the stain on the floors. We bought a pre-built home and the floors were already installed. They are pre-engineered hardwoods...I've seen identical ones at Lumber Liquidators.
  • Christine P Carol Stream, IL
    Beautiful!
  • Tami @ Curb Alert! Houston, TX
    wow! Very pretty. Love the soft touches of blue!
  • Shelby soto Indianapolis, IN
    Beautiful...
  • Parents of a Dozen Spring Grove, IL
    Very beautiful, I love all the of the colors you have together. It is warm, fresh and inviting. I love all the furniture as well.
  • Gorgeous!!! If I were to pick any favorite things...it would be the soft touch of color from the curtains and the dining room bench! :)
  • Allen Vaught Kissimmee, FL
    This living room stylish designs will add value to my living room. Such a beautiful living room. The colors and front room lighting is amazing..Wonderful work indeed.
  • Janet Garcia Visalia, CA
    Just beautiful and fresh!! Absolutely LOVE this! Love the contrast of dark wood with fresh light breezy colors... And a bit of whimsical mixed in! :)))
  • Christine P Carol Stream, IL
    What finish color is the Trestle Table? It looks like the Mahogany Verona?
  • Refined Vintage West Bloomfield, MI
    Love your dinning room, the settee for the table is fabulous! Great colors throughout, just beautiful!
  • Susan Myers Remington, VA
    just beautiful...what color are the walls?
  • Susan Myers - the wall color is Martha Stewart's "Hickory" from Home Depot. Christine P - the trestle table is from World Market,
  • This is beautiful! Looks like it could be in a magazine.
  • Carolyn Smith Camas, WA
    You did a great job pulling the two rooms together. This is a beautiful space!