Cozy Master Bedroom Retreat

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
I've slowly been transforming my master bedroom with furniture finds, painted personalized touches, a chalkboard fireplace, and a custom DIY bench. I now have a cozy room to retreat to at the end of the day and everything in the room was budget-conscious and under $900 (except for mattress).

To see more:

• Karla
    Karla San Antonio, TX
    what brand is the Coco paint you used in the dresser? I am absolutely in love!!
  • Sophia's - Live Beautifully
    Karla - Thanks so much! The dresser was painted with Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint in Coco (a gray/brown) color. Here is a blog post more about the dresser: Hope this helps!
  • Pam B
    Pam B Prescott, AZ
    Beautifully done! I was trying to find where you got your shades from and what you did with them...looks like some bead work in them?
  • Peggy
    Peggy Punta Gorda, FL
    Love your bedroom! Can you tell me where you got your comforter set ?
  • Diane Read
    Diane Read Merrimack, NH
    Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing! I might copying a few of your ideas. :-)
Sophia's - Live Beautifully

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post