DIY Mirrored ceiling medallion

Yesterday
We wanted a mirrored ceiling medallion and couldn't find one under $500 so we made our own for about $30 out of candle plates from Hobby Lobby. You can read about the room makeover here. http://bella-tucker.com/2011/06/tween-room-m...

• Marilyn Lamar
    Lovely! But you cannot make me believe that they got 18 of these mirrors for $30.
  • Sindy Todd
    Sindy Todd Palm Harbor, FL
    @1 result is available, use up and down arrow keys to navigate.Marilyn Lamarsure they could, that is approx. 1.66 each and at Hobby Lobby. I believe it. It is beautifully done :)
  • Linda G
    Linda G Astoria, OR
    Not a fan.
  • Shehrish Rajpoot
    Shehrish Rajpoot Alexandria, VA
    would you please tell me what you used to stick them on to the ceiling? i would be afraid of them falling on me or someone else :/ please tell me how you made them stick thank you!
  • Kathy Lumpkins
    Kathy Lumpkins Carrollton, GA
    I"m doing this, can't wait
  • Lee'Ann
    Lee'Ann Smithtown, NY
    That's beautiful!
  • Frankie Tucker
    Frankie Tucker Fort Washington, MD
    Hobby lobby is having a 50% off sale now on the mirrors
  • G B
    G B Ripley, TN
    @ Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes, What size did you use? The ones that I purchased must be too small for the design. They're not lining up correctly.
  • Connie Nikiforoff Designs
    I think it's really great! As for someone mentioning "who's gonna dust?" .....as far as I know, dust 'settles' on horizontal surfaces ;-) They may get cobwebs from time to time, but who cares! The look is worth the cleaning it may require :-D
  • Patty G
    Patty G Newberg, OR
    You can also get the mirrors at Dollar Tree!
  • Renata
    Renata Hermiston, OR
    this is a great idea. And hate to say this but I found some at the $ store awhile back so when I do this it'll be even cheaper...lol. But as we all know the $ store items come and go so if they don't have more I will look on their online site. Wish me luck!
  • Dottie Unruh
    Fantastic!! I can only imagine how beautifully it reflects the light from the chandelier.
  • Tonya
    Tonya Martinsville, VA
    Iiiiiiiiiiiiii........ That is me screaming, I totally love this idea!!! Your whole room is beautiful. So jealous.
  • Tonya
    Tonya Martinsville, VA
    OMG, the chandelier is gorgeous too. I am so inspired!!!. Thanks so much for sharing :)
  • Kelly George Baker
    Kelly George Baker Tiverton, RI
    I am in love with the silver ceiling how do I achieve it?
Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes