DIY Mirrored ceiling medallion

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
We wanted a mirrored ceiling medallion and couldn't find one under $500 so we made our own for about $30 out of candle plates from Hobby Lobby. You can read about the room makeover here.
  • DIY mirrored ceiling medallion by Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes
  • Completed room makeover by Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes
  • DIY mirrored ceiling medallion application.
  • Ron P
    Ron P Fort Lauderdale, FL
    I'm too old to be looking at myself while in bed...LOL.
  • Delaine
    Delaine Gardendale, AL
    Some please tell me where I can find these mirrors. Hobby Lobby carries OCTAGONS but no longer has Hexagons. Octagons will not work in this pattern and it is all anyone seems to carry.
  • Glenda
    Glenda Fishers, IN
    What was the name of the paint that you used on the ceiling?
  • Paula Walsh
    Paula Walsh Winsted, CT
    Wonderful reflector for the chandelier, plus adding an Old Hollywood style. Congrats on the chic idea.
  • Starr Durrant
    This is such a great idea - I need to enhance the light in my bedroom and this is a great way to do that! Looks beautiful.
Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post