DIY Mirrored ceiling medallion

Mirrors Yesterday
We wanted a mirrored ceiling medallion and couldn't find one under $500 so we made our own for about $30 out of candle plates from Hobby Lobby. You can read about the room makeover here. http://bella-tucker.com/2011/06/tween-room-ma...

on This Post

• Marilyn M
    Marilyn M Roseburg, OR
    Very elegant for a dining room and would work very well with mine which has a chandelier and is low lighting. Really brighten it up. TY.
  • Carol
    Carol Loveland, CO
    Very nice. The mirrors really add an elegant look to your room. I would imagine the tiles really reflect the light in that room. Great idea.
  • Linda T
    Linda T Stewartstown, PA
    My dining room is bright and sunny, with large windows, but at night, the lighting is very poor. This is a great idea,
  • Kitty McCarty
    Kitty McCarty Groves, TX
    dining room, nothing! this is going in my walk-in closet!! Was planning to use those aluminum sheets from Lowes. Wonderful. PS the closet has a chandelier
  • Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes
    I don't live at that house any more. Sorry. I bought them when they were 50% off. :)
Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes