HOW to set a SEARS/Craftsman Garage Door Remote (139.53779) for a LIFTMASTER 1/2 HP Security + Garage Door Opener?

02.11.13
I have a LIFTMASTER 1/2 HP Security+ Garage Door Opener in the house I bought, BUT my previous house had SEARS/CRAFTSMAN Garage Door openers and my remotes are SEARS/Craftsman. ?? How do I set my SEARS/Craftsman garage door remotes (139.53779) to work on the LIFTMASTER garage door opener?
  • Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
    I am amazed that you can even use your garage. Most are filled with toys, bikes, man toys and projects that never really ever get done. You need more to do Jim G to fill the garage.
  • Jim G
    Jim G Suffolk, VA
    Yup.... I have ALWAYS parked BOTH are cars in our garages. KEY is use of the walls and overhead storage to keep the floor clear! Work tools hung up, shelves for storage, work bench is kept pretty organized, grandsons toys in one corner, beach chairs hung
    You do not have enough to do. If you did the garage would be packed. lol
  • Jim G
    Jim G Suffolk, VA
    this is TRUE! I spend most of my time working my job and most of that time, not even getting paid! Used to coach football/ softball, but work is killing me.
  • Jim G
    Jim G Suffolk, VA
    wound up just getting a new one. had garage maintenance done (ripped off for SURE!) neighbors kids kick their soccer ball into the garage at times ad I'm sure affected the door going up & down - off balance. Garage door people charged $618 for changing
Jim G