Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

Bathroom Cleaning Tips

Decor Ideas 01.10.15
I love a sparkling clean bathroom, don't you? My bathroom mirrors are finally streak free. And there's not a puddle in the toilet brush holder. Today, I'm sharing a few tips for cleaning the bathroom more efficiently. #SpringCleaning #CleaningTricks #CleanIt
Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Clean top to bottom. Also, use a microfiber cleaning cloth to wipe mirrors for a streak free shine.
No more puddles in the brush holder. Just rest the brush under the seat to let it drip dry.
Sparkling clean! Get in the habit of wiping your faucets after each use to cut down on water stains.

To see more: http://wp.me/p2MbZ4-1Ud

15 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 15 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I like the drip-dry idea.

Also, the Fish spray looks similar to some glass spray I got for free a while back from Safelite Auto Glass. I think they

• Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    That drip dry tip is my favorite. That one little trick saves me so much time cleaning the bathroom. Before, I would always put off cleaning the sink until after the brush had drained ( I drained the brush in the sink...gross!) Now I can clean the sinks
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    I love the drip drying the brush tip too. Even though I have the holders that allow the brush to hang and dry you still have to clean them too.
  • HomeSpot HQ
    HomeSpot HQ Durham, NC
    Very clever idea with the brush.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer New Castle, IN
    So now I must clean my bathroom. Thanks
  • Amy Rohde
    Amy Rohde Port Deposit, MD
    What mirror cleaner are you using?
  • Sandi hamilton
    Sandi hamilton Cornell, IL
    I do that also with my toilet brush, but I'm curious about the mirror cleaner and where u can find it. I hate streaked mirrors and windows.
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    Sandi hamilton, the mirror cleaner is called Fish Foam and it can be ordered online at fishfoam.com
  • Paticia G
    Paticia G Clermont, FL
    I thought I would try this- Fishfoam costs 4.95 but shipping is 5.00 so I wont buy it
  • Jan B.
    Jan B. Crossville, TN
    I only use the cloths I sell $1.50

.No streaks, no sprays, no lint..just water!

• Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    If use use a window squeegee and a glass cloth it won't leave streaks. I use Walmart's foam cleaner ammonia free cleaner I spray it squeegee it and throw it on the counters and I use a glass cloth to shine it. The ammonia free clean won't damage
  • Linda K
    Linda K Oklahoma City, OK
    I use a 50/50 mix of rubbing alcohol and vinegar to clean glass and it works well.
  • David Stanley
    David Stanley Thailand
    Tip for easy cleaning of the toilet: get a Hand Bidet Sprayer and besides using it to clean yourself you can also use the sprayer to clean the toilet, fast and convenient.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing