Bathroom Cleaning Tips

cleaning 07.22.15
I love a sparkling clean bathroom, don't you? My bathroom mirrors are finally streak free. And there's not a puddle in the toilet brush holder. Today, I'm sharing a few tips for cleaning the bathroom more efficiently. #SpringCleaning #CleaningTricks #CleanIt
Time: 15 Minutes Difficulty: Easy
Clean top to bottom. Also, use a microfiber cleaning cloth to wipe mirrors for a streak free shine.
No more puddles in the brush holder. Just rest the brush under the seat to let it drip dry.
Sparkling clean! Get in the habit of wiping your faucets after each use to cut down on water stains.

To see more: http://wp.me/p2MbZ4-1Ud

• Jan B.
    Jan B. Crossville, TN
    I only use the cloths I sell $1.50

.No streaks, no sprays, no lint..just water!

• Sherrie
    Sherrie Nixa, MO
    If use use a window squeegee and a glass cloth it won't leave streaks. I use Walmart's foam cleaner ammonia free cleaner I spray it squeegee it and throw it on the counters and I use a glass cloth to shine it. The ammonia free clean won't damage
  • Linda K
    Linda K Oklahoma City, OK
    I use a 50/50 mix of rubbing alcohol and vinegar to clean glass and it works well.
  • David Stanley
    David Stanley New York, NY
    Tip for easy cleaning of the toilet: get a Hand Bidet Sprayer and besides using it to clean yourself you can also use the sprayer to clean the toilet, fast and convenient.
  • Doreen
    Doreen Narrowsburg, NY
    Dryer sheets or newspaper cleans glass and mirrors with no streaks
Sharon @ mrs. hines class