Hometalk.com

Awesome Remodels 03.17.14

A complete DIY laundry room transformation for only $100!

Our Laundry Room AFTER....bright, fresh, and now a place where I don't mind doing laundry!

Join me on my blog http://blissfullyever-after.blogspot.com/201... to learn more about this fun and budget friendly transformation!

Time: 2 Weeks Cost: $100 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.blissfullyeverafter.net/2011/09/100-laundry-room-makeover-reveal.html

37 Comments Displaying 15 of 37 comments | See Previous
  • Kris S Minneapolis, MN
    Bernice H - I haven't finished it yet, but have the basics are in place. My laundry room is currently in a finished area of our lower level. We have the chute in place and I hope to get the closet cabinetry/shelves in place later this year. Then it's
  • Danelle Maxwell Dayton, OH
    I love your after with the laundry room !! But I went to your blogspot because I wanted to seen how you did everything & how you did it so cheap, but I couldnt find the video any where ? Could you please advise...
  • Beautiful transformation! So bright and cheery now! Great job! Judy @ Vintage Street Designs
  • 'Raven E Chester, SD
    id be happy with cupbords and walls and a nice floor.... your before room was Loads ;) better than my open basement in between the sewer pipe and the water heater... ugh! Looks beautiful though, i like what you did and will have to keep that in mind for
  • Doug M Lees Summit, MO
    I thought the old one was pretty nice...
  • Sheila B Anderson, SC
    The link is not working! I want to see how you did the sign! Please, please repost the link!
  • Sharon Connors Woodbine, GA
    Did you paint the ceiling the same color as the walls ? Also, did you chalkpaint the cabinets ? If so...did you use a commercial or homemade paint ( which recipe ? )
  • Cher D Elyria, OH
    THE BEST I HAVE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh I need this in the worst way...we have our laundry on the second floor in what was formerly a linen closet. My space is so limited, but it needs to be made more efficient! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Julie Pope Shamong, NJ
    Very nice! Love the clean, crisp look!
  • Oh my love it I wish I had 3 cupboards I only have 2 ! I have stuff to dec mine better just can't seem to fine the get up n go it's already gone lol
  • Her Vintage Soul Eugene, OR
    Love it! Great sign & way to hold the ironing board. Great color on the walls, very fun! Nice job.
  • TxMom Alvin, TX
    Beautiful. What is the name of the paint color?
  • Karen Agawam, MA
    Beautiful, but what did you use on the walls where the ironing board hangs from?
  • Really pretty!! Thanks for sharing:)