Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

A complete DIY laundry room transformation for only $100!

Mike's Clip Board 7 days ago
Our Laundry Room AFTER....bright, fresh, and now a place where I don't mind doing laundry!

Join me on my blog http://blissfullyever-after.blogspot.com/201... to learn more about this fun and budget friendly transformation!

Time: 2 Weeks Cost: $100 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.blissfullyeverafter.net/2011/09/100-laundry-room-makeover-reveal.html

38 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 15 of 38 comments | See Previous
  • Danelle Maxwell
    Danelle Maxwell Dayton, OH
    I love your after with the laundry room !! But I went to your blogspot because I wanted to seen how you did everything & how you did it so cheap, but I couldnt find the video any where ? Could you please advise...
  • Judy Herbert Ainger @ Vintage Street Designs
    Beautiful transformation! So bright and cheery now! Great job! Judy @ Vintage Street Designs
  • 'Raven E
    'Raven E Chester, SD
    id be happy with cupbords and walls and a nice floor.... your before room was Loads ;) better than my open basement in between the sewer pipe and the water heater... ugh! Looks beautiful though, i like what you did and will have to keep that in mind for
  • Doug M
    Doug M Lees Summit, MO
    I thought the old one was pretty nice...
  • Sheila B
    Sheila B Anderson, SC
    The link is not working! I want to see how you did the sign! Please, please repost the link!
  • Sharon Connors
    Sharon Connors Woodbine, GA
    Did you paint the ceiling the same color as the walls ? Also, did you chalkpaint the cabinets ? If so...did you use a commercial or homemade paint ( which recipe ? )
  • Cher D
    Cher D Elyria, OH
    THE BEST I HAVE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Melissa @ Two It Yourself
    Oh I need this in the worst way...we have our laundry on the second floor in what was formerly a linen closet. My space is so limited, but it needs to be made more efficient! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Julie Pope
    Julie Pope Shamong, NJ
    Very nice! Love the clean, crisp look!
  • Merrilyn merkley
    Oh my love it I wish I had 3 cupboards I only have 2 ! I have stuff to dec mine better just can't seem to fine the get up n go it's already gone lol
  • Her Vintage Soul
    Her Vintage Soul Eugene, OR
    Love it! Great sign & way to hold the ironing board. Great color on the walls, very fun! Nice job.
  • TxMom
    TxMom Alvin, TX
    Beautiful. What is the name of the paint color?
  • Karen
    Karen Agawam, MA
    Beautiful, but what did you use on the walls where the ironing board hangs from?
  • Cheryl Koehler Carpenter
    Really pretty!! Thanks for sharing:)
  • Cindy
    cindy Tallapoosa, GA
    What is the name of the paint color and brand please
Blissfully Ever After

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing