Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

DIY $8 Faux Malachite Boxes

DIY to Try 02.24.14
I was inspired to make my own set of malachite boxes after seeing a $200 set. Want to make a set of your own? Visit my blog for the full tutorial!
Time: 2 Days Cost: $8 Difficulty: Easy

To see more: http://www.desertdomicile.com/2013/01/diy-8-faux-malachite-boxes.html

4 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 4 of 4 comments
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    Very pretty Caitlin. I did this years ago, but am so happy you brought it up again. I love faux finishes like this. I still have the "tools" (I did mine using a rubber triangle faux finish tool with different width "teeth"). Just need to find the time now.
  • Pam Shipman
    Pam Shipman Machesney Park, IL
    You make it look so easy. I hope mine looks as good when I attempt this. Thanks for sharing!
  • Caitlin @ Desert Domicile
    Thanks Becky and Pam Shipman! I can't wait to see your boxes :)
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome Caitlin. I have a very plain slide open box with non-existant grain that would work perfectly for this, but I'm not sure where it's stored at the moment.
Caitlin @ Desert Domicile

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing