Hi There Here's how you can get the most out of your home & garden social network: Go home

DIY Hand Warmers

The cutest idea for hand warmers to keep your hands (or feet) warm while you are enjoying the outdoors in winter. (Template and printable poem included)

To see more: http://lisatakesix.blogspot.ca/2013/01/hand-warmers.html

6 Comments | Add a Comment Displaying 6 of 6 comments
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    I could have used these after sledding with my son today. DIY hand warmers never occurred to me, and I have never heard of using rice in a pouch asa hand warmer.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    What a cute idea Tanya. I'm guessing you could use old fashioned popping corn too since you can use either rice or popcorn for muscle aches too. I'll have to make some of these for my grandsons when they go sledding out back.
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Becky stupid question, but wouldn't popcorn pop in a pouch in the microwave??
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    If you cook it too long, I'm thinking it would Steve. You don't want to heat them more than three minutes. I rarely warmed mine (see below) more than two minutes. It depends on the
  • Steve G
    Steve G Fort Collins, CO
    Thanks for the reply, Becky.
  • Becky
    Becky Blair, NE
    You're welcome Steve.
Tanya P

Posts You May Like

Continue browsing