DIY Cupcake Liner Pomander {Tutorial}

03.11.15
I have been trying to come up with some last minute decorations for a friend of mines baby shower. I am putting together a candy buffet and wanted to give it a little something extra. After looking at tons of baby shower inspirations I finally decided on pomanders and since I'm making it to go on the candy buffet I decided make it with cupcake liners, festive, right?

This is a simple DIY project that can make a big impact and give your party the pizzazz it deserves!!

To see more: http://www.myloveofstyle.com/2013/01/30/diy-cupcake-liner-pomander-tutorial/

• Clover House, DeeDee
    So pretty! I'm seeing some in my Easter decorations future! :)
  • Jessica
    Jessica Charlotte, NC
    Yes, they are so perfect for Easter!!! Loving pastels right now!!
  • Anna Ibarra
    Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
    cute cute
    • Jessica
      Jessica Charlotte, NC
      Anna Ibarra Thank YOu :-)
    • Anna Ibarra
      Anna Ibarra San Antonio, TX
      Jessica In fact I made some but I glued it. I didn't have enough pins, and it was Sunday nite that I didn't want to go out. But had a handy glue gun. I think your method is much
    • Jessica
      Jessica Charlotte, NC
      Anna Ibarra Awesome, yes, hot glue would definitely work as well :-) I actually sent my husband out to get me more push pins when I made mine. lol. It took a ton of them. Thank you for your response!! Xo ~Jessica
Jessica