Hometalk.com

12 Comments Displaying 12 of 12 comments
  • Building Moxie Baltimore, MD
    I had never consider this before ... but boy. need to get on board. nice posting.
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Awesome tip!!
  • Becky Blair, NE
    I've been doing this for a little while now, but I used the mesh, more to allow air to flow around my veggies. I would think the solid but bump liner would work just as well. Great idea!
  • Virginia White Sanford, NC
    good idea
  • Pamela Mines Joliet, IL
    Great idea and timesaver!!
  • that is a great ideal :)
  • Shanel B Durham, NC
    Great idea! Doing it this weekend!
  • Harlee Jenkins Charlotte, NC
    Add to this post...Call me crazy, but I don't see the 'time saving' in this...it's not like my drawers in my receive are stuck in place...they remove easily and wash just as EZ?????
  • SUSAN T Spencer, NY
    I can't see the benefit of being any easier to clean just it adds a little pizzazz to the inside of your refrigerator.
  • TJ Andover, MN
    I did something similar with clear plastic mats from the dollar store. My drawers and shelves are not easily taken out of my fridge due to its location. Even if they were easy to remove, a liner is much easier to wash and takes up less room in the sink &
  • I do something similar but to me easier than measuring and cutting etc. I just buy matching placemats from the dollar store, very easy to wipe off and it gives the inside of the fridge a little color. I try to find ones that have flowers etc. BUT, I have
  • Brenda Smith Wingo Signal Mountain, TN
    Glad Press 'n Seal plastic wrap will stick to the shelves and when they get spills, just peel off and toss. Cheap and easy.