• SUSAN T
    SUSAN T Spencer, NY
    I can't see the benefit of being any easier to clean just it adds a little pizzazz to the inside of your refrigerator.
  • TJ
    TJ Andover, MN
    I did something similar with clear plastic mats from the dollar store. My drawers and shelves are not easily taken out of my fridge due to its location. Even if they were easy to remove, a liner is much easier to wash and takes up less room in the sink &
  • Deborah Devereau Berg
    Deborah Devereau Berg Lady Lake, FL
    I do something similar but to me easier than measuring and cutting etc. I just buy matching placemats from the dollar store, very easy to wipe off and it gives the inside of the fridge a little color. I try to find ones that have flowers etc. BUT, I have
  • Brenda Smith Wingo
    Brenda Smith Wingo Signal Mountain, TN
    Glad Press 'n Seal plastic wrap will stick to the shelves and when they get spills, just peel off and toss. Cheap and easy.
  • Shuree Sparks Burgess
    My mom believed in shelving liner in the Frig. It wasn't for spills though, it was to preserve the glass and plastic from scratches and if something was dropped it padded the glass and softened the impact lessoning the chance of cracked glass or plastic
Christina Falcon