Most popular color for kitchen walls and cabinets❓

+3
  • Bijous Bijous on Dec 28, 2017
    If you're looking to sell the house, white cabinets and walls light grey. If you're not looking to sell, any color you want. It's your house and "popular" colors today may not be popular in a year or two.

• Mar14036319 Mar14036319 on Dec 28, 2017
    i just painted my cabinets white and walls light gre y above chair rail.White below chair rail my kitchen was so dark this lightened it up .

• Mogie Mogie on Dec 28, 2017
    Paint your cabinets the color you like. What goes best with your decor? What complimates your walls, etc.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 28, 2017
    In my opinion it is not what is popular it is what one prefers

• Roseann8628 Roseann8628 on Dec 28, 2017
    Hi, Go to Pinterest.com and search "kitchen makeover." You'll see lots of before and after projects to get ideas, see what appeals to you, and choose your own style and color scheme. :)

• Delle Delle on Dec 28, 2017
    Gray walls with white cabinets are so popular right now, I decided not to go that way. Anything that "in" will be "out" in a few years. I kept my oak cabinets and woodwork, which I still love. I can always paint later if we want to sell. But I used a medium grayed teal for the walls, and was surprised to see almost that color as one of the emerging popular colors for 2018. Most of the colors on that list were dramatic shades in the medium range of tones. So go where you want. Go "popular" when you're looking to put your house on the market.