Vanity Glaze Help!!

I painted a bathroom vanity table in a rich silver with very expensive paint ($14 for 8 ounces). It is beautiful, but... My bathroom is done in a medium brown paint, brown tile floors, and white ceramic tile. I would like to make the silver a tiny bit of a bronzey brown to fit in. Please suggest.

• V Smith V Smith on Dec 29, 2017
    Really? It sounds striking can't it stay silver? What color are the faucets? If they are on the yellow/brown side bronze the vanity table. If they are on the silver/white side keep it silver. It's like coordinating your jewelry. I love the vision of a silver table with blue towels and rugs.

• Mitchmom Mitchmom on Dec 31, 2017
    Mix Brown (same color as the other cabinets and true red, a little yellow with a clear polycrylic so it makes a glaze. Then test in a spot You should see the metalic coming through the glaze. You will really have to play with the opacityand color of the glaze Good luck. Btw I just use craft paint. But you will have to seal it very well.

• Joye R. Foster Joye R. Foster on Dec 31, 2017
    This is very helpful.