What type of paint do I use to paint my yellow bathroom sink

+1
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 30, 2017
    Hi William,
    Below is one idea used by a fellow Hometalk member. Just click on the link to see what she did. Wishing you the best & Happy New Year!
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/bathroom/cabinets/my-little-bathroom-makeover-for-50-26272337?se=fol_new-20171230-1&slg=f3b8650049c37bdf7d6e72981e254cb3-16922550&post_position=4

• Harleyron74 Harleyron74 on Dec 30, 2017
    Epoxy would be the only possible paint and I doubt that it would last more than A year without peeling. Porcelain just has no "tooth" for paint to grab to.
    I would just replace it with one that has the color you like. Much less frustration in the long run.

• Carol Jackson Carol Jackson on Dec 30, 2017
    Please don't paint. I tried it on my tub. Bought a kit which was epoxy paint,did all the prep according to manufacturers instructions and lasted all of 6 mo. Th e job on the tile holds up fine just not the tub. This will have problems with standing water on tub floor even after tub is drained and the water temp which causes paint to peel. This was done 6 yrs ago. The tile on the walls is in perfect condition. Ended up stripping the tub back to original color"rose " and just tweaked decor to make tub fit in and feel welcomed. A lot of work but can live with the tub until complete overhaul.