Hoffner Landscaping & Nursery Project | Hometalk
3.1K Views

Hoffner Landscaping & Nursery Project

3.1K Views
A project we just finished this week I wanted to share. This was a small yard that got a lot of work, I wanted to extend an existing small patio that was 24" off the ground and only 135 square feet to 550 square foot, this required retaining walls and using thin pavers on the existing patio and matching thick pavers for the areas we extended. We also built a lower patio that was at ground level with a custom built pergola and water urn that the water disappeared into the pavers. This project also had 1250 psi misting system and 5 outdoor fans to keep the client cool during our hot season. The lighting was from Unique Lighting Systems, we added some nice features to the lighting system, in the pergola there are 4 down lights that we put on a switch as well as a spot light on the water feature is on a switch we also put up lights on the Christmas palm by the spa that was on a switch. By installing these lights on on/off switches we give our client the ability to have many different
  • Susan S
    Susan S Fredericksburg, VA

Ssssssssssigh!!! Gorgeous. Bet there'll be some great parties there!!

• 3sonscrazy
    3sonscrazy Fort Collins, CO

Great work. Love that pergola.

• Yamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs

Wonder when I can afford a space this this, those palms and water fall is just what I have on my list for my backyard

• Kelly F
    Kelly F Freeport, PA

Lovely! And a ton of work. I love the crazy quilt pavers. I am surprised that they don't want any grass at all? I live in western PA- all grass and hardwood forests. :)

• Ruth12345
    Ruth12345 Dickson, TN

great job!

­