Hometalk.com

Wreaths~ 01.05.14

coffee filter wreath

I saw on Hometalk a woman made a fall wreath from coffee filters So Of course I had to try what do you think?
14 Comments Displaying 14 of 14 comments
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Donna, I noticed you made the tire ottoman too! You did awesome!
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Hello Fellow N.Y.er I am origionally from there THANK YOU!
  • Jeanine Wester Peoria, IL
    These are so pretty but do they get ruined if they're outside? Sorry probably kinda obvious but I really want to hang one on my front door lol
  • Jeanie C Greenville, AL
    So very nice! You did great.
  • Serendipity R Clarendon Hills, IL
    LOVE IT!
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Jeanine I would think not if front porch is covered.Thank you all!
  • Lisa D Canada
    It's terrific! And depending on the kind of weather you get, I would be very careful about hanging it outside. The filters will absorb any moisture in the air and might get ruined. In any case, it really is a great job!
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Lisa you so inspired me with your wreath I just love the idea and can not wait to make Christmas ones will be sending fall wreaths to my girlfriends in NY! Was wondering what about spraying from a distance like with hairspray? Or I guess just take
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    @Donna and just moved here from Dunwoody :) small world.
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Oh my gosh! Did you mean TO DUNWOODY? That is just to funny.Yes I have learned this world gets smaller and smaller!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    To NY ...from Dunwoody :)Yes. It's a lot cooler here.
  • Donna C Marietta, GA
    Oh you wait till winter! Hope you have a sled! Well good luck to you and I hope my fellow new yorkers are treating you well.Lot's of great food! Good luck to you!
  • You can do so many things with coffee filters.. I love their texture. You have really inspired me with this wreath..Can't wait to start on mine!
  • Miriam I New York, NY
    Thank you Donna :)
  • Likes

Lenora brown Dannielle Molesworth Stephanie T MARY T Beckie @ Infarrantly Creative AK Complete Home Renovations Deanna Donna Dixson