Pallet Potting Table

projects 3 days ago

New Feature

Now you can ask questions on every Hometalk post to get more insight and information about your favorite projects!
Made by combining 2 pallets and scrap 2 x 4's. Adding hooks and a decorative scroll to the top make this the perfect spring project. See post for details.

#ProudestDIY #pallets #spring #Itching4Spring #SpringFever #springdecor#ThinkSpring

To see more:

• Town and Country Living
    Love this! I am SO making at least one of these. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Ack!! Totally in LOVE! I so need a potting table and this is so do-able!
  • House on the Way - Leslie
    I love it!
  • Jessi @ Practically Functional
    Love this! What a great idea!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    You're welcome.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thanks Becky! and Sue!
  • .
    . Albert, OK
    I've clipped this, but kept getting interrupted before I could tell you how awesome I think this is.
  • Sue
    Sue Allentown, PA
    Great idea to reuse pallets and scraps.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thanks everyone for all the great comments! I can't wait to get started on a few more Spring projects and David great idea of adding a sink!
  • David Caliri
    David Caliri Stafford, TX
    I made one for my wife, only I used a ceramic tile container I found on the side of the road! I brought it home and it was basically an open crate with 2X6's for corners, and basically the rest was made from pallets. I cut it in half, used one side for
  • Marion C
    Marion C Union, OR
    That is awesome .. but i know hubby wont make one for me as i allready have a potting bench .. but might make a few tweaks on this one to make something different .. :)
  • Sharon @ mrs. hines class
    My heart rate just sped up...I love this potting table and can't wait to start gardening this Spring. I don't have a potting table, but plan to make one. I'm so inspired...and my heart is still racing. The things that make me swoon. ;)
  • Emily Torgan-Kheradi
    Emily Torgan-Kheradi Coventry, RI
  • Eclectically Vintage - Kelly
    Makes me want to get dirt under my fingernails right now!
  • Audrey
    Audrey Slayton, MN
    Gonna make one just like this !! Great idea thanks!!
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered

Search Feedback

{% slideIn.title() %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().cover_photo.alt %} {% slideIn.slide_post().media_count %}

{% slideIn.slide_post().summary %}

View Post