Pallet Potting Table

Pallets 01.30.16
Made by combining 2 pallets and scrap 2 x 4's. Adding hooks and a decorative scroll to the top make this the perfect spring project. See post for details.

#ProudestDIY #pallets #spring #Itching4Spring #SpringFever #springdecor#ThinkSpring

To see more: http://rusticrediscovered.blogspot.com/2013/02/pallet-potting-table-my-first-build.html

Do you have a question about this post?

Ask Here!
  • Joyce
    Joyce Victorville, CA
    I have some of those just laying around my yard. Looks like my son will have another project to do for me.:)
  • Theresa Shaut
    Theresa Shaut Grand Haven, MI
    Mine would have to be three times this size - luckily pallets are available all over. Love anything that can be made out of scrap wood/pallets.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thanks EVERYONE for all the lovely comments today!! You are all so inspiring to me!
  • Jeanette Country Design Style
    Everyone needs a great potting table like this. Even those of us without green thumbs:)
  • Tina @ Repurposed Life
    I want one! Great job:)
  • Town and Country Living
    Love this! I am SO making at least one of these. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FunkyJunk Interiors - Donna
    Ack!! Totally in LOVE! I so need a potting table and this is so do-able!
  • House on the Way - Leslie
    I love it!
  • Jessi @ Practically Functional
    Love this! What a great idea!
  • Zzzz...
    Zzzz... Albert, OK
    You're welcome.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thanks Becky! and Sue!
  • Zzzz...
    Zzzz... Albert, OK
    I've clipped this, but kept getting interrupted before I could tell you how awesome I think this is.
  • Sue
    Sue Allentown, PA
    Great idea to reuse pallets and scraps.
  • Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered
    Thanks everyone for all the great comments! I can't wait to get started on a few more Spring projects and David great idea of adding a sink!
  • David Caliri
    David Caliri Stafford, TX
    I made one for my wife, only I used a ceramic tile container I found on the side of the road! I brought it home and it was basically an open crate with 2X6's for corners, and basically the rest was made from pallets. I cut it in half, used one side for
Susan @ Rustic ReDiscovered