To spray or not to spray.

+8
To get a perfectly smooth paint finish, the best option is to spray. For large jobs, like kitchen cabinets, it is worth the hassle of masking off the area, straining paint and bringing in compressors. For small craft projects, spray in cans work fine. But, for the medium sized jobs it seemed like hand rolling or brushing was the only option.
I recently had a chance to try a portable, hand held, battery operated sprayer at Sherwin Williams. It was easy to spray at ALL angles, used latex paint and primer straight out of the can, easy clean up and lightweight enough for us girls. This may be the next toy for my wish list.
q to spray or not to spray, painting, tools, Pro Shot by Graco Available through Sherwin Williams
Pro Shot by Graco. Available through Sherwin Williams
q to spray or not to spray, painting, tools, Lightweight and works at odd angles Very little over spray with the fine tip All SW no VOC paint even with the dark tints
Lightweight and works at odd angles. Very little over spray with the fine tip. All SW no VOC paint. . . even with the dark tints.
q to spray or not to spray, painting, tools, This isn t my usual type of project But the sprayer was the perfect tool for both primer and paint It only took about 20 minutes to cover this 8 foot King Kong
This isn't my usual type of project. But, the sprayer was the perfect tool for both primer and paint. It only took about 20 minutes to cover this 8 foot King Kong.