Asked on Apr 14, 2017

I was wondering if anyone there know how to make homemade cleaners

Angela LeyDfmRowena McNatt
+4

Someone give me a homemade vinegar and orange peel recipe for cleaning things but didn't give me the recipe, they just told me to use vinegar and orange peels for a homemade cleaner? Please Help Me! Thanks!
  • Rowena McNatt
    Rowena McNatt

All you need to do is take white vinegar and pour it over peels of 4 to 6 oranges (or lemons) in a quart jar with a lid. Close the lid and let set about a month then use the vinegar as a cleaner. The vinegar will change color to a slight orange tint.
    • Judy Thurston
      Judy Thurston

And after i do that, the cleaner will have a orange scent? I love the orange scent. And i can use this cleaner for all my household cleaning? Thanks for the tip Rowena?
    William

http://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=homemade%20cleaners
  • Joy16192955
    Joy16192955

I make my own - 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 cup water + 1/4 cup bicarb soda.

• Rowena McNatt
    Rowena McNatt

Yes it will have a clean orange scent. And you can use it like you would a spray cleaner.
  • Dfm
    Dfm

My second favorite web site has a list of myo cleaners see budget 101
  • Angela Ley
    Angela Ley

Add 10 drops of tea tree oil to two cups of hot water and a half cup of vinegar in a spray bottle. Great for cleaning countertops, baseboards etc. Nor recommended for granite countertops etc. The vinegar is not good for the stone.