What color walls look good with tan baseboards and tan tile.

LoraToniaJacks Beta
+6

What is you decorating style?Choosing paint color is truly ones own preference.Browse different websites on painting to get you started on selecting a color.Behr.com,Sherwood Williams...they have color inspiration ideas for all.
  • Caseyem11

I think the blue family looks good with tan.
  • Tammy

It will depend on the look you are hoping to achieve in the end. A cream color would look nice if you are looking for a more open calming feel. With this combination of a neutral palette you can than easily change the look of the room by simply changing the accent colors in the room.
  • Chas' Crazy Creations

I know white is stark, but it's really in right now and adds a nice contrast. Blues, warm tones, and here is a link to some thoughts. http://www.bhg.com/decorating/color/neutrals/colors-that-go-with-brown/, good luck
  • Whitney

Colors in the blue or green family definitely would!
  • Nancy Scherf

Blue
  • Jacks Beta

White or you can do a nice dark teal or Maroon. Depends on the size/area of the room.

Why not paint the baseboards white? I have tan tile, saving money to re-do the floors, but I have white baseboards and grey walls.
  • Tonia

Tan is a nice neutral. Depending on you likes and dislikes you could do dark chocolate brown, burnt oranges, muted blues, even white.
  • Lora

The first colors I think of to go with tan would be green or peach.