Asked on Nov 24, 2017

How can I use leftover fall depression for Christmas??

M. M..Random ChanceKim
+4

How can I use leftover fall decor for Christmas?

Janet Pizaro

what is left??
  • Bijous
    Bijous

Insert red berries and holly and add spray snow. Makes a beautiful decoration.
  • FL
    FL

I would move away from oranges and yellows (leaves, sunflowers, gourds, pumpkins) and more towards green, red, white, silver, and gold. Red ribbon and evergreens SCREAM Christmas! So do strings of light, pinecones, candles, and ornaments. You can include berries and bows on a grapevine wreath and use baskets in any holiday setting. Just walk through your house and tweet a little!
  • Kim
    Kim

Romp through Pinterest -- you will find something you like, and save money.
  • Random Chance
    Random Chance

You can throw out the fall depression. Christmas will generate more.
  • M. M..
    M. M..

Add some metallics to brighten your leaves, either spraying some with gold, silver, etc., or add some elements like metallic berries, glass pinecone ornaments. Maybe choose the leaves that are most red and gold (Not orange) to mix with Xmas decor of red, gold, green. This is an interesting question, how to transition--show us what you do in a new post! I love getting my Autumncolors to weave into the Xmas season. Orange seems to be the color that doesn't make the transition to Winter, so I use red or yellow for candles since they last, then orange for napkins or the things that get used up or put away.