Can I use all different metallics in my living room?

+10
Fallen in love with Rustoleum metallic spray paint. Can I use Bronze....Metal...copper...hammered look all in the same room? Or maybe even 2? I have gigantic, yucky framed Italian type mirrors that are gold with black background. You know the kind. I am dying to paint the frames Metallic. Shiny silver metal. ...and my ceiling fan...copper is screaming at me....:)

• Yes you can! If it makes you happy, go for it. I have always mixed metals whether trendy or not, I that is my style. If you love a piece, it works.
  • Dfm Dfm on Jan 19, 2018
    sounds cool to me. Don’t paint the fan blades though...it could throw the fan out of balance.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 19, 2018
    I have mixed metal in every room of my house.I love the look
  • Amanda Amanda on Jan 19, 2018
    Hello. My opinion is you can. I have a more open concept house, and in the kitchen we have a back splash that is more metallic with silver gold and a greenish bronze. In the living room I used a lot of metal pieces and metallic art work to flow with the kitchen.
  • Rebecca Taylor Rebecca Taylor on Jan 19, 2018
    Hello, I think the metallics go great together. I would much rather have different tones than just one solid color.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 19, 2018
    Go for it! It's called eclectic and looks wonderful - not boring.
  • Mogie Mogie on Jan 19, 2018
    But don't overdo the metallic look. A few special pieces will stand out more if they aren't competing with every other items being spray painted metallic.
  • Itsmemic Itsmemic on Jan 20, 2018
    I am so happy so many of us creative geniouses think Go for it !!