Help! I need ideas on decorating with this tile.

+4
the bathroom tile is beige with some mosaic that has shades of brown and Greige
the rest of my House uses grey as the neutral. What color should I paint the cabinets and the walls?

q help i need ideas on decorating with this tile
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 26, 2018
    paint is very personal. My opinion the cabinet a very dark brown-black and the walls a soft tan that pulls the color from the tile
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Feb 26, 2018
    Hello! The walls would look pretty matching the light beige color in the tile. Cabinets would look awesome in espresso, matching the dark brown in the tile! Good luck!
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Feb 26, 2018
    White to brighten it up. Or peach.
  • Diane Diane on Feb 26, 2018
    I've seen in Fixer Upper mag that sage green is really popular now. Get a swatch and see what you think for cabinet, rugs, etc.
  • Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Feb 26, 2018
    My tile has a similar pallette. I used espresso for the cabinets, taupe for the walls and a touch of pure white for accent. The taupe was my key (because the rest of my house has grey walls, too.) Taupe is a blend of beige and grey. The photo here was a progress photo, but it shows the color palette very well. The unpainted area got tiled. Just added a better photo.
  • Macysmom Macysmom on Feb 26, 2018
    I like the color of the grout for the cabinets Beautiful!