Peacock feathers - what to do with them?

+6
I redid my master bedroom in peacock designs. I'm pretty crafty, but, I cant decide what to do with the bag of feathers (100 on a bag and 12" long).

• Sandy Sandy on Apr 09, 2018
    Maybe make pillows. See if there's any see through fabric -or maybe a very soft vinyl fabric that you can make a pillow -like 18x18 and fill it with the feathers! You could also make those long round accent pillow too.You'll then be able to see the feathers some-what through the fabric and what an interesting conversation piece :)

• Sandy Sandy on Apr 09, 2018
    My second thought would be to make some cool lampshades with the feathers. If you have some lamps, cover and glue the feathers on the lamp shape all around to get a new and interesting lampshade cover.
  • Sandy Sandy on Apr 09, 2018
    My third idea would be to make a cool art piece with the feathers to hang on the wall. Either get a frame and lay all the feathers in there, different ways and just randomly, then as you place the glass cover or the plastic cover over the frame - bam -you have an interesting little art piece to hang on the wall. Or make two of the and place on wither side of the bed above your nightstand so when you turn on the lights (if you have lights on your night stand), it will light up the art pieces.
  • Sandy Sandy on Apr 09, 2018
    Last idea - whew - make a dreamcatcher out of them to hang on the wall.
  • KAREN P KAREN P on Apr 09, 2018
    Thank you for so many ideas,Sandy.
  • Chubby58 Chubby58 on Apr 09, 2018
    Can you post a pic so we can see your room? Thanks
  • KAREN P KAREN P on May 05, 2018
    Wow Barb,thanks for these ideas. They're so beautiful. Now I cant decide which one I want to do. Decisions,decisions, lol.