Ideas to decorate a large plain bathroom mirror?

+4
  • Carol Thomas Carol Thomas on Apr 12, 2018
    I love this makeover.
    https://www.hometalk.com/3594567/how-to-frame-a-builder-grade-mirror-a-breakdown-of-the-details?r=1
  • Amanda Amanda on Apr 12, 2018
    Hi Linda. You could frame it out with wood, or glue tiles around the border. They also sell removable wall stickers at most home improvement stores. I had a large mirror in my kids bathroom that I put frog decals on.
  • Rose Hickenbottom Rose Hickenbottom on Apr 12, 2018
    I used round stick-on mirrors, various sizes , went up the sides about 8-10 inches, then all across the bottom. It looks like bubbles. Covers the bad spots.

• Ireland Dowling Ireland Dowling on Apr 13, 2018
    Hi Linda, I decided to go the wood frame out route. Oh.My.Gosh! It's gorgeous. I choose to use pine fence boards. Total cost $8- and change. They will cut down free of charge for you if you purchase the lumber there. I used liquid nails to adhere to mirror. I also stained my wood using Minwax in the color Jacobean, with a dry brush of white over the stain and sealed with a water based poly.
    • See 1 previous
    • Ireland Dowling Ireland Dowling on Apr 14, 2018
      Hello again, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I tried to upload an image and I kid you not, I must’ve been at my desk for over an hour. :( I’ll give it a go again tomorrow. Perhaps the server was down.