How to clean

+10

I have a clear shower stall and need to know how to clean the soap stains of it.

q how to clean
  • Within the Grove Within the Grove on Sep 24, 2018

Try My Bar Keepers Friend

https://www.amazon.com/Bar-Keepers-Friend-Cleanser-13-Ounces/dp/B00B28ZYPU/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1537762547&sr=8-3&keywords=my+bar+keepers+friend

Apply it and take it off with a squeegee. Should stay clear for a while!

• Cuky Cuky on Sep 24, 2018

Thanks, Elizabeth I will try this out.

• Lpj12291767 Lpj12291767 on Sep 24, 2018

I. Always use a ,Sweetwater any shower. Helps to keep it clean

• Nancy Nancy on Sep 24, 2018

OMG...found something great!!! Equal parts white vinegar..and blue dawn!!! I used I cup of each in a spray bottle, leave it set as long as possible! I was gone for 2 days...took a scrubby..the yellow sponge kind with the green scrubby backing...wet the sponge, use the green side and scrub!!! The longer it sets...the less scrubbing...rinse...and like magic...it sparkled!!!!!

• Sni7476230 Sni7476230 on Sep 24, 2018

After a good cleaning a treatment of RainX will help keep clear longer. It is good to periodically just use squeegee and microfiber glass cleaning cloth as periodic maintenance too.

• Cuky Cuky on Sep 24, 2018

Thanks,I am glad to try this since sounds great and natural things you have at home.

• Blaire Simpson Oslander Blaire Simpson Oslander on Sep 24, 2018

I agree, you can also use car wax. Best practice is to squeegee or

Towels wipe after every use.

If your shower is fiberglass try Gel Gloss. It is really good for synthetic marble counters, glass doors, shower enclosures.

A second look at your photo, try baking soda before Barkeeper's Friend, it's a little less abrasive. I keep a shaker of it under my kitchen sink to use on nonstick and enamel pans, my gas cooktop. After 18 years, cooktop still looks great!

• Cindy Stewart Purdy Cindy Stewart Purdy on Oct 05, 2018

I have used all the above plus oven cleaner. Nothing has worked so far. We bought this house and the basement shower is stained with soap and probably hard water. We plan to replace it soon as we cannot get it clean. I clean it with regular bathroom cleaners, so at least I know it is as clean as I can get it.

• Fran Fran on Oct 05, 2018

I use Mr Clean sponges with a lot of elbow grease. White vinegar also helps. Also get a squeegee and use it every time you shower. This way the water and soap is taken off when it’s wet

• Connie Christensen Young Connie Christensen Young on Oct 12, 2018

I only use liquid soap and I have NO soap scum !

• Sally Alter Sally Alter on Oct 14, 2018

I don't have a clear glass shower but I do use Awesome spray $1 from Dollar Tree to clean just about anything. It really is awesome. You might try just a little bit in a corner.