How do you get grout clean on bathroom floor??

+5
  • Amr28948206 Amr28948206 on Sep 28, 2018

I've tried this and it worked. Mix baking soda with water to make a paste, put that on your grout lines. I put enough to cover the grout lines. In a spray bottle mix equal parts warm water and white vinegar. Spray that in the baking soda, let it fizz and go crazy with a toothbrush. Clean it all up with rags or paper towels. I ran a steam mop over it afterwards.

• Dfm Dfm on Sep 28, 2018

oxy clean and a tooth brush. once clean, there are grout sealants available.

• Pam Walker Pam Walker on Sep 29, 2018

Whitening Toothpaste (no gels). On a large scale like this, get a round bristle brush & put some toothpaste on it. Insert it in a drill & brush the whole floor. Let it sit for a couple of hours while the bleaching action works. Once whitened again, use a regular mop to mop the floor. After cleaning, use a waterproof sealer to prevent future discoloration like Mop & Glow or other Linoleum sealer.

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Sep 30, 2018

Seal the grout once clean. If the above suggestions don't work, you can buy grout stain to brighten it and then seal.