Asked on Dec 4, 2018

How can I clean the grease around my painted kitchen cabinets?

CindyHollywoodMary
+5

What to do to clean up the grease the kitchen cabinets wit out harming the paint please let me know

• Chas' Crazy Creations

Here is a tutorial on how I clean my kitchen cabinets - https://chascrazycreations.com/cleaning-kitchen-cabinets/

• Molly Anmar

TSP/TriSodium Phosphate/Sugar Soap will clean your cabinets a treat, Ulysses. It's commonly available at the hardware store near the paint supplies. You'll want to use gloves while cleaning, as it can be very drying to the skin.

• Betty

Hi I use Murphy oil soap found at Dollar store. .it cleans and shines. .depends on how heavy the grease is May have to do more than one time. .Merry Christmas. .

• Laura Cooper

I prefer to use warm water with a few drops of Dawn. Dawn is a near-neutral cleaner which will protect your finish.

• Barb Harriman

I used beeswax with orange oil bought at home hardware store

• Mary

I got lemon oil from walmart and it works great without damage to the finish.

• Hollywood

Me too, Dawn

• Cindy

Since the grease is thick, begin by cleaning the cabinets with warm water and blue Dawn dish soap. It cuts thru grease like a wizard. After they are dry, come back and wash with Murphy's Oil Soap. The soap will give a deep clean and the oil conditions the wood. Good luck Ulysses and Happy Holidays.