How to get replacement dog toy squeakers?

+6

Does anyone know of a place in Kissemmie (Orlando Florida) which sells replacement sqeekers for dog toys?

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Mar 15, 2019

Check the Dollar Tree, you can probably purchase a new toy with a squeeker and replace cheaper than buying the replacement parts.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Mar 15, 2019

eBay has them on line

• Dwp7470b Dwp7470b on Mar 16, 2019

I agree with Kathy. Unless you are making some sort of prank or special squeaking party favors or ballons and Need only the squeaker, just buy your puppy a new toy is the best solution and good for the pet psychology too.

Why did my pet go Psycho?

Boredom.

Pets know how to break items they do not like.

It is pointless to repair anything a pet broke or old toy...

They broke it because: Psychologically they got bored and/or want a new toy.

So, get a new one.

• Heather Cook Heather Cook on Mar 16, 2019

our puppy is mprobably bored but she loves to squeak the squeakers. She is very clever & she has to be challenged which I do in ompetitive sports & training. I also make dog toys for friend ‘s dogs for birthdays & Xmases. The site mentioned above makes replacing squeakers very inexpensive.

• Linda Ledbetter Linda Ledbetter on Mar 16, 2019

WHY in

• Cindy Cindy on Mar 16, 2019

Online