PATRICIA WALKER
PATRICIA WALKER
  • Fort Myers, FL

How to install security cameras in apartment without putting holes?

KmdreamerLinda SikutRedcatcec
+2

How can you install security cameras in apartment without putting holes in the wall

• Kauai Breeze

You can set them on top of high furniture.

• Gk

Check out BLINK on Amazon.

• Redcatcec

Hi Patricia,

Could you have them sit on a shelf, book case, or an appliance? Maybe attach them to something solid that could be clipped to a shelf and not drilled into to hold it stable...like a C clamp, which would not be the most attractive, but practical.

Another thought would be the Command strips that would be durable enough to support the camera.

They could be doubled up for reinforcement.

As an aside, we have a company monitored security camera in our house, one thing I dislike about it is you have to be clothed when passing through the room for obvious reasons.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Patricia,

If the instructions call for using hooks, try Command Hooks. They are easy to install and come off when you're ready. I know you asked for other methods, I just wanted to give you a hook option. :) Wishing you the best.

• Kmdreamer

Put on shelf’s put in a plant or a picture