Stacey Hughes
Stacey Hughes
  • Hometalker
  • Bridgeport, CT
Asked on May 19, 2019

How can I keep the rod on my bedroom closet from falling?

Grace GleasonKmdreamerDarlene Williman


I m fix my bedroom closet, the pole is about to fall. What can use to help it from falling?

4 answers
  • M Jean
    on May 19, 2019

    U can buy the brackets at Lowe's. Not sure what it's called but if ask I'm sure they can help u.

  • Darlene Williman
    on May 19, 2019

    We found round wall caps at Lowes that are used to put rods in for closets. They are plastic and just screwed into the wall. My husband also put lengths of 1 x 2's on the closet walls (each side of the closet) and then routed out indents for the rods to rest in. Both have worked well.

  • Kmdreamer
    on May 20, 2019

    Try nailing two small little blocks of wood why don’t need it and that should hold it up

  • Grace Gleason
    on May 26, 2019

    Don't forget: The rod bracket (caps) screws need to be screwed into the studs that are inside the closet wall, otherwise they will fall. The studs don't move, so the caps won't move either.

Your comment...