Asked on Jun 11, 2019

How do I make this go with my beachy bathroom?

Merrily CliffordJessicaSherri Onorato
+5

I sprayed it lightly with ivory. Just needs something more.

q how do i make this go with my beachy bathroom
  • Janice

Roll towels up an place them in it

• Sherri Onorato

Maybe put some Jars in the holes with sea glass, sand or shells in them. You can also add a flamless flickering timer tea light candle in the glass.

• Sherri Onorato

Here are some I have in my house... I also love the Idea of taking sand from your favorite beaches and layering the sand in a wine bottle. The sand may be different textures or colors and it's a great keepsake. Send me a picture if you can when you finished your project.

Sherri Onorato

• Jessica

Hot glue shells over the scrolled areas.

• Merrily Clifford

It looks like this was designed for two bottles. You could buy or make aqua toned sugar scrubs and funnel them into clear bottles, or look for aqua bottles of lotion or soaps. OR

Put clear plastic in the bottom and use it for makeup/perfume bottles, brushes, curling iron, toothpaste tube, etc. It’s a pretty container.

• Gwen Freeman

Ty and yes it was for wine bottles. But a blow dryer curling iron holder ...great idea!