Why do I need a zip code,to register. I am not American,but Canadian

LandlightSMiriam ISusan S

I couldn't register because you require a zip code rather than a postal code.
  • Susan S

David, if you go to the top of the page to the "ABOUT" heading there will be an area where you can contact a HT person. Usually Miriam is the one who responds, she's a super nice person and will be able to help you. I've seen other people use a town & zip code of their choice to get registered. Good Luck w/this!

• Miriam I

Thanks for helping, Susan! David, the zip code requirement is merely a technical limitation. We're working on upgrading the platform but meanwhile, signing up via facebook doesn't require a zip code. Here's some more info: http://support.hometalk.com/customer/portal/articles/659736-zip-code-restriction Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to Hometalk!

• LandlightS

David.......welcome to Hometalk. Where in Canada are you located? I'm a native of Buffalo and have a yearning for a Loganberry drink.