How to find flat modern spring clamps for hanging bath towels?


I have been searching & searching for these! I believe I saw them on a promo pic for Property Brothers. They are spring clips that attach to the wall with a flat front. These were used instead of a traditional towel bar to hang wet or dry towels. I am looking for these or any similar ideal to use clips instead of a bar. Thank you in advance!

  4 answers