What tool do I use to sand the ridges of bowl carvings?

I've used grinding, cutting tools, and an Arbortech to gouge out a bowl. I've got the depth I want. The bottom is ragged from all the gouging. Is there any way to sand these ridges and bumps? Any tool? The roundness of the bottom makes it difficult for any tool, seemingly.Thanks.

  1 answer