Asked on Dec 15, 2018

Has anyone been able to locate "Wood U Bend Moulding" in the US?

by Pg

There is a molding being sold in England, at least, called Wood U Bend. It can be heated to allow bending. I have not yet found a source from which to get it in the US, or even to order it from England. I saw it being used in an English video.

  6 answers