How can I dress up my plain mailbox ?

+4
  • Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jan 03, 2018
    If you have a metal rural style mailbox, they sell very pretty "covers" which are magnetized and slip on top of the mailbox. They come in 2 sizes regular and extra large - so know the measurement. They sell them at a farmers market near my house for under $10.00 dollars. They have them for different seasons, Christmas, spring, Halloween etc. I have a few. They really brighten it up.

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Jan 03, 2018
    I have a metal rural style mailbox. They sell magnetized mailbox covers in various patterns for different holidays and seasons. I get them at a farmer's market near my house for under $10.00 a piece. They come in 2 sizes, regular and extra large, so you would need to measure the length of your mailbox. I have a few and they really brighten the mailbox up. I had to trim mine a little bit for the flag to fit properly. They are made of a printed vinyl.

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jan 03, 2018
    I ordered my address like this online for my plain mailbox - really dressed it up.

• Joanna Smith Joanna Smith on Jan 03, 2018
    Mailbox garden and American Flag mailbox cover!

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 03, 2018
    They also have smaller metal swivel mini flag holders to seasonally decorate the area directly below your mailbox.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 03, 2018
    I purchased a vintage metal topper years ago to refect my dog interest. Im not sure if they still sell them. I had to move out of my preplanned community to mount it tho with HOA restrictions.