Best method to clean glass top stove?

+4
Best method to clean glass top stove that ring outline for burners is f

• Cherry Cherry on Dec 05, 2017
    I've had glass top stoves since 1980 I finally found a way to get that pesky ring gone. In the past I tried magic eraser and a glass scraper that has a razor as well as other suggestions by friends and family but nothing worked. The rings are gone now.
    I use Bar Keepers Friend ever day and the same razor after. It took about a week but the ring is finally gone.
    Just remember that it takes a little time but I promise it really works.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 05, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/diy/clean/ovens/how-to-clean-a-glass-cooktop-and-get-a-streak-free-shine-3916971

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 05, 2017
    I use Simple Green (Dawn dish soap if it is really greasy) and a no-scratch green scrubby... then paper towels to pick up the mess (especially if you have used the Dawn...I follow up with Windex to remove any residue from the SG or the Dawn I have always used a commercial cooktop cleaner and protector...when I let the potatoes or anything else boil over.. and the razor scraper for the burnt on stuff..
    Before I cook anything... I always give my cooktop a quick wipe off with Windex and clean paper towels..

• 27524803 27524803 on Dec 05, 2017
      This is my glass cook top cleaning kit... the cloths are micro fiber and I use one for the cook top cleaner and a separate one for the cook top protector... This green scrubby and the Magic Eraser are only used on the stove top and never get put in the sink... where they could pick up grease etc.

• Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Dec 05, 2017
    Cerma-brite works awesome. Put some on take a scotch brite pad and scrub off. When done wipe with washcloth then take towel and wipe.

• Peg Peg on Dec 05, 2017
    I steam clean mine and it looks like new.

• Dena Roberts Dena Roberts on Dec 05, 2017
    Cerma Brite is the best thing to use. Magic erasers get the burnt on grunge off.